Do you want to download torrent files from YTS but concerned about online privacy and safety? Then no need to worry about it, in this article we are going to see the safest and secure way to download torrents from YTS from anywhere in the world.
To download torrent from YTS, the first thing we need is a torrent client. First, we will download uTorrent, a torrent client app that is available for Windows, Mac, iPhone and Android.
Don’t have enough time to read? Here is a quick guide for you:
- Go to the uTorrent official website and Download uTorrent web.
- Install a VPN to surf the torrent anonymously because using a torrent could be risky.
- Here my choice goes on NordVPN which has P2P specialty servers and doesn’t limit your downloading speed and has CyberSec feature to block ads and popups.
- Go to YTS and start searching.
- Click/Tap on its magnetic link and uTorrent will fetch it automatically.
- Now tap on the download button to start your downloading.
Disclaimer: This guide is just for educational purpose only. Neither do I nor VPN Helpers support any kind of downloading illegal contents from Internet.
Steps to Download & Install Torrent Client
- To download a Torrent client, you can go to the uTorrent official website and click on Download uTorrent Web to start downloading in your PC.
- Once you will click on the button, it will ask you to choose a plan.
- If you are interested in any of the plans then purchase it or click on the Download Now button and then give permission to download the file.
- Once downloaded, install uTorrent into your PC and you are ready to download torrents in your PC.
Now to be secure & anonymous while torrenting we need a VPN. In the next lines, we will see why we need a VPN.
Why should we use VPN while torrenting?
- A VPN will help you to hide your online activities, bypass restrictions by ISP & government by changing your IP address and location.
- It will help you by hiding your identity on Internet and you’ll be anonymous online.
- And avoid speed throttling ( ISP slow down internet speed if they find the user is downloading torrents), which will, ultimately, help you to download torrents even faster.
- Ads Blocker inbuild in the VPN (Ex. Cybersec in NordVPN) app will help to avoid spammy ads and popups.
So, using a good VPN is important while downloading torrents.
Steps to Connect with VPN:
Ok, now I’m going to show you how to exactly connect with VPN.
- Pick a good VPN, I prefer using NordVPN and in this guide also I’ll be using the same
- Download & Install the VPN App. To download and install NordVPN, check out our guides for Windows PC, Mac, Android and iPhone.
- Once installed, open the app and search for a location you want to connect, I’ll search for Canada.
- Once you find it click on Canada or any of the city-based in Canada
- Now it’s connected, we are all set to start torrenting.
Steps to downoad Torrent from YTS
Now we are all set to download torrents.
- First, go to YTS official website
- At the top of the website, you will find “Quick Search” (in case, you already have a movie in your mind) or you can go to “Trending” to watch movies which are the demand of time.
- In this case, I want to download Monster Hunter (2020) Movie, so will search for it
- In the image above, you can see there are multiple search result
- Now, if you want a fast download speed then go with the very first result.
- Now, if you have found the movie which you are looking for then click on the result and then the Download button under the movie thumbnail.
- Here, the website will ask you to choose movie quality and once you decided, click on the magnet button to start downloading your torrent.
- Once I clicked on the magnet button, a new pop up will ask to take me on the uTorrent web app before opening our torrent client.
- Once I give it permission to Open uTorrent Web it will redirect me to the uTorrent web page
- Once here, choose the files which you want to download and click on the Add button.
- Now, it will start to download the file just wait for the download to be finished and enjoy.
Like this, you can download any torrent file on your phones safely and securely.
Are you wondering why I prefer to use NordVPN for torrenting?
Here are few things that we should consider while choosing a good VPN. And we will see if NordVPN (VPN I use for torrenting) has it or not.
1. Number of Servers & Dedicated P2P (Torrenting ) Servers
A good VPN should have a sufficient number of servers and dedicated servers for torrenting. A large number of servers allows you to connect fast servers and bypass geoblocks and restrictions easily. And P2P dedicated servers helps in downloading torrents faster.
And NordVPN has a huge network of 5,400+ servers in 59 countries across the world. The UK alone has 440+ servers. Also, it has dedicated servers all around the world you can choose from.
A good VPN should have high encryption and no-logs policy with features like kill switch to avoid data leaks.
And NordVPN offers 256 bit military-grade encryption to keep you protected online all the time. Even when there is a connection drop or you are switching servers, kill switch ensure your personal data is not leaked accidentally. If you are torrenting then I’ll suggest you to use Kill Switch.
3. Ad blocker
Torrent sites generally have a lot of irrelevant prono, casino ads, popups which may also lead to some spammy sites containing malware. This is a major drawback of torrent sites. But a good VPN also offers Ad blocker feature, which can help to prevent all types of malicious sites and irrelevant ads.
And NordVPN have Cybersec feature which will help you with this problem. Make sure to enable this feature while torrenting.
To ensure maximum privacy a good VPN should have no-logs policy, so they do not store any information (like IP Address location & website visited) about you.
And NordVPN is based in Panama, which is outside of 5 eyes, 9 eyes, and 14 Eye surveillance so they have no obligations to store users’ data (IP address, connection logs) and other activities.
And it has strict no-logs policy. I’ve also tried to perform leak tests and check if my real IP is protected or not. Every time NordVPN successfully passed all the tests.
To download torrents or to stream Netflix, BBC iPlayer and other streaming sites also to download you need a high speed VPN and with NordVPN you’ll get enough speed to download torrents with fast speed and also stream in Ultra HD seamlessly.
6. User Interface
A good VPN should have easy to install and use apps for different platforms. And NordVPN provides apps for all major platforms like Android, iOS, Windows, and macOS, Routeres and other platforms with one click you can connect with NordVPN servers.
Using the steps mentioned above, it is super easy to download torrents safely and Anonymously. If you have suggestions or are still facing any issues while accessing these sites then let me know in the comments below, I’ll help in all possible ways I can.
How can I get VPN free for 30 days
If you need a VPN just for few days, you can get the best-rated VPN for free. Using NordVPN’s 30 days money-back guarantee. First, you have to pay for the subscription, but it will allow you to get full VPN access for 30 days. But after using it for a few days, you can ask for a refund before 30 days. Using their no-questions-asked refund policy you can get a refund easily.
Is download torrents illegal?
All torrents available on internet are not illegal but it’s always better to take precautions before you download something from torrent websites.
Are torrent sites safe?
No, all torrents sites are not safe to use. It is always recommended to use trusted websites only.
Can you download torrents even in Android and iPhone?
Yes, you can and even the process is very similar to Mac and Windows.