In this quick article, I’m going to show you where and how you can watch It (2017) on your current Netflix plan from anywhere in the world. This method work for PC/laptop, tablet, TV, and mobile devices too.
- Title: It (2017)
- Type: Movie
- Cast: Finn Wolfhard, Sophia Lillis, Jaeden Martell, Bill Skarsgård, Jack Dylan Grazer, Wyatt Oleff, Jeremy Ray Taylor
- Synopsis: Seven young outcasts in Derry, Maine, are about to face their worst nightmare — an ancient, shape-shifting evil that emerges from the sewer every 27 years to prey on the town’s children
Is It available on Netflix?
Yes, It (2017) is available on Netflix but it’s hidden, that’s why you can not find it.
But if you will follow the steps mentioned in the guide you’ll be able to watch It and a lot more movies like The Curse of La Llorona, Insidious, Insidious: Chapter 2, Insidious: Chapter 3, Gonjiam: Haunted Asylum, Annabelle Comes Home, Annabelle: Creation, The Conjuring 2, The Conjuring, It Chapter Two which are not available in your country for now.
Short in time? Here is a quick guide for you:
- Download and install ExpressVPN.
- Connect to the South Korea based server.
- Open Netflix and search for It.
- Select your movie and enjoy your show.
Why I can not Watch It on Netflix now?
Actually, what happens, Netflix uses geo-blocking software to prevent viewers from watching content from other countries and that’s the reason why it is not available in your country. And whenever you search It movie it’s not available.
At the moment It is available just in South Korea. And if we can somehow change our location to these countries then we can access It and other titles on Netflix now. And exactly this, I am going to explain in the next lines.
Steps to watch It on Netflix in any country
When it comes to watching It on your Netflix account it’s really surprisingly easy by using a high-quality VPN (Virtual Private Network).
A good VPN can help us by changing our actual location to another location anywhere in the world.
And now when we will access Netflix, it will see our changed location and show content from that location (country).
Using this same method we can unblock It and a lot more other titles on Netflix.
Let’s see how to watch It specifically:
- At the moment the country that has access to It is South Korea.
- To connect to any of the countries mentioned above, you’ll have to download a VPN that will mask your current location.
- The VPN I personally do use and recommend for streaming Netflix is ExpressVPN.
- To download and install ExpressVPN, check out our guides for iOS, Android, Windows and Mac.
- Once ExpressVPN is installed, connect to the South Korea server (or any other listed above)
- Reopen Netflix App or Refresh Netflix page and search for “IT“.
- Now you can find This movie at the top.
- Now just click on play and enjoy the show.
- Also, you can unblock a lot more movies like The Curse of La Llorona, Insidious, Insidious: Chapter 2, Insidious: Chapter 3, Gonjiam: Haunted Asylum, Annabelle Comes Home, Annabelle: Creation, The Conjuring 2, The Conjuring, It Chapter Two in a similar way.
If you also want to try ExpressVPN then click on this link to get up to a 35% discount right now.
Are you wondering why I am using ExpressVPN or why do I rely on it? Here are the reasons which make me use it personally:
Why do I use a VPN to unblock It Movie?
A VPN is the easiest and safest way to unblock and watch movies on Netflix from anywhere in the world. If you like to enjoy watching movies and TV shows then I’ll recommend using a VPN with Netflix.
Below you will find a list of countries that you can unblock using ExpressVPN.
Netflix Libraries ExpressVPN can Unblock:
Together with It Movie you can unblock 1000’s more Titles by unblocking Netflix libraries in the countries listed below:
- The United Kingdom
- United States
- The Netherlands
- South Korea
Using ExpressVPN you can unblock It on the following devices:
- Android Phone/Tablet
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple TV
- Google Chromecast
Streaming Platforms & Services you can unblock with ExpressVPN:
There are some platforms that are geo-restricted and you can not access these for now. And using ExpressVPN you can successfully unblock various streaming platforms and channels. Here are a few listed below.
ExpressVPN Speed Test with Netflix
We have tested ExpressVPN with different servers in different countries and it streams smoothly in HD without much buffering and legging. And I was able to stream the It movie in high quality even with my mobile Internet connection.
Pricing Plans for ExpressVPN
If we talk about its pricing then it comes with 3 options which cost $12.95/month in 1-month Plan, $9.99/month in the 6-month plan, and $8.32/month in the 1-Year plan, and if you check my discount links then can get even cheaper.
In case of problems or issues with servers, you can contact their 24*7 supports and get a solution.
Can I use a free VPNs work with Netflix?
I’ve tried many paid and free VPNs over the years. But unfortunately, Netflix detects and block most of the free VPNs and shows error message like this.
If you want the overall best and fast VPN for It movie streaming then I’ll suggest you go with ExpressVPN.
The best thing is you can try it for 30 days for free by using the money-back guarantee they provide. Use the VPN for 3-4 weeks and then ask for the refund in chat and you’ll your refund Instantly.
Where to watch It (2017)?
You can watch It (2017) on Netflix, but only in South Korea and if you’re outside these countries then you can’t watch on Netflix because Netflix uses geo-blocks that’s why it is not available if you’re USA, Australia, India, Canada, or any other country. But no need to worry, we can easily watch it by masking our location to South Korea.
Will It (2017) ever come on Netflix in my country?
Well, can’t rule out possibilities in the future. But for now, Netflix does not have streaming rights. So it is highly unlikely this movie series can come this year.
Does this method works in Smartphones and TV?
Yes, you can unblock movies and shows all around the world on Android, iOS, Windows, Smart TV, and all the devices where you can play Netflix.
Can I free VPN to watch It on Netflix?
No, unfortunately, Netflix blocks most of the free VPNs and shows errors. So, I will suggest you use a good VPN.
Doubts or Problems?
If you still have any doubts or suggestions related to “How to Watch It (2017) on NetFlix From Anywhere in the World” then feel free to contact us via our dedicated page. Our team will try to short out your concerns as soon as possible.