If you’re having trouble accessing the Loius Vuitton website, it could be due to a number of reasons. The reasons can range from Geo-blocking to browser/firewall issues, all of which can be fixed quite easily with a tweak. Let’s take a deeper look.
⏳Short in time? Here is a quick guide for you:
- Louis Vuitton blocks suspicious ISPs and IP addresses
- Geo-blocking also prevents people from accessing LV website.
- The easiest way to access the Louis Vuitton website is by using a VPN.
Why Can’t I Access the Loius Vuitton Website?
Here are all the possible reasons why you can’t access the Louis Vuitton website.
If you’re trying to access an international Louis Vuitton website, you may get hit with a geo-block. Especially if your cookies are enabled, and your IP address isn’t protected. Your location will be revealed and you will not be able to access the website anymore.
If your Internet Service Provider (ISP) is blocked by Louis Vuitton, you will not be able to access the website. All IP addresses from the ISP will be blocked. Frontier Internet Service Provider is also one of the blocked ISP in the United States.
Banned IP Address
Louis Vuitton may ban your IP address if you have been refreshing the page too much or leaving too many comments. This is perceived as suspicious activity and is done to keep the website safe. If your IP address is blocked, you’ll have to use a VPN.
If your issue is not one of the above, it may just be your firewall or browser acting up. It may perceive the website as a malicious website or a threat, hence blocking your access to it. Whatever may be the case, accessing the Louis Vuitton website is an easy task if you follow the solutions below.
How Can I Access The Louis Vuitton Website?
Use A VPN
Using a VPN to access the Louis Vuitton website is bound to get you through. Even if your ISP has been blocked and your IP address banned, you will still be able to access the website. This is because a VPN encrypts your internet connection and changes your IP address and location – the website will not detect you as a blacklisted IP.
Not to mention, if the reason you can’t access the Louis Vuitton website is due to geo-blocking, you can easily bypass it by using premium VPNs like NordVPN. All you have to do is connect to a server from where you can access the website without being geo-blocked.
How To Use A VPN
1. Select a plan from NordVPN’s official web
2. Download the Installer and run the file
3. Once Installed, open NordVPN and click the “Quick Connect” button.
4. Enjoy Seamless access to all content on the internet, including the Louis Vuitton website.
Confirm Connection and Settings
The first thing to do in situations like these is to check if your internet connection is actually working. Make sure that the light on your router is green and not red or orange. Sometimes you may be connected to the internet without actually having access to the internet.
Once you have confirmed that your internet is working fine and you still cannot access the website, you can try changing your internet settings. Namely, the DNS. Switching to a public DNS is known to help you access many websites that you generally can’t.
How To Switch To Public DNS – Windows
1. Right-click on your connection icon and select Network & Internet Settings.
2. Click on Change Adapter Options
3. Select your connection, right-click and select Properties
4. Head to Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click on Properties
5. Select Use the following DNS server addresses
6. In the empty tab, enter 126.96.36.199 as the Preferred DNS Server and 188.8.131.52 as Alternate DNS server.
7. Click OK to save the settings, and check if you can now access the Louis Vuitton website.
Clear Browser Cache
If your history files are corrupted, you may have issues visiting the official LV website. Clearing your browser’s history and cache may help you regain access. Every time you access a website, your browser takes in source files that include scripts, images, and other components of a website. They are stored as a cache and can be deleted.
How To Clear Cache (Chrome)
1. Open Chrome and click on the three dots on the top right
2. Select History and click on Clear Browsing Data
3. Select Cache and other data that you want deleted. Click on Clear Data
4. Try accessing the LV website.
1. Click on the three dots on the top right side of Google Chrome and click on Settings
2. Click on Privacy & Security, and then Site Settings
5. Check to see if you can now access the LV website.
Allow Chrome Through Firewall
Your Windows Defender Firewall might be blocking Google Chrome from accessing certain websites. Allowing Google Chrome through the firewall may let you regain access to some websites. Follow the below steps to allow Chrome to bypass the firewall.
How To Allow Chrome Through Firewall
- Click on the Start button and search Firewall
2. Select Firewall & Network Protection and click on Allow an app through Firewall
3. Check the marks next to Google Chrome
4. If you are unable to make changes, click on Change Settings and give Administer Privileges
Using a VPN is bound to get you access to the LV website, but here are some other options that may help.
- If the issue is on your phone, try restarting the device and reconnecting to the internet.
- Make sure that the time & date on your device are synced to your location. Websites may flag you as spam if your details don’t match your location. NordVPN gets it done for you by default.
- Try a different network just to make sure that the issue is not with your IP address or ISP.
- Use the dedicated mobile app for Louis Vuitton instead and check if it works fine.
- Use a proxy server to access the LV website.
What Are The Best VPNs?
If you’re fascinated by how a VPN can help you access all content throughout the world, including the LV website, then you may want to get your hands on the best VPNs. VPNs do way more than let you access content, they also keep you and your digital freedom protected against hackers and surveillance.
NordVPN is the #1 VPN service provider. It boasts a fleet of over 5000 servers across 59 countries. It helps hide your IP address and protect your network traffic against all prying eyes. It also fakes your geographical location, helping your bypass geoblocking.
Click Here for our NordVPN Review
- 5500+ servers in 62+ Countries
- Double VPN feature for extra privacy
- Unlimited Streaming in Ultra HD quality without data caps
- Unlimited P2P/Torrenting anonymously with dedicated P2P servers
- Unblocks International services Netflix, Hulu, Prime, HBO, iPlayer, Disney+ and Amazon Prime.
- CyberSec to avoid malware and block ads
- Reliable kill switch
- Strict No-logs policy
- 30 Days full refund policy
SurfShark is among the top VPNs. It uses military-grade AES-256-bit encryption to keep your privacy and data protected. Naturally, it bypasses all geo-blocks and allows you access to all sorts of content online. It is quite fast in terms of streaming and torrenting as well.
Click Here for our SurfShark Review
- 3200+ Servers in 65 Countries
- Standard AES 256-bit encryption with OpenVPN, WireGuard, and IKEv2 protocols
- Whitelister and Cleanweb feature
- Multihop mode to stream the content in high quality without buffering.
- Static IP Addresses available
- Reliable Kill Switch
- No Log Policy
- Unlimited device connections.
- 7 Days free trail & 30 days refund policy
ExpressVPN is also a giant in the VPN industry. It provides high speeds through its huge server network across 94 countries. It offers the most secure encryption standard and RAM-only servers that make sure you are protected online.
Click Here for our ExpressVPN Review
- High-Speed Servers in 94 countries.
- Unblock Amazon Prime, Disney+, Netflix, Hulu, HBO, BBC iPlayer, and more.
- Unbeatable Security Encryption with OpenVPN (TCP/UDP), L2TP, IPSec, IKEv2, and ExpressVPN’s own Lightway protocol.
- Full torrenting support (dedicated P2P servers) with split tunneling.
- 5 simultaneous device connections or unlimited connections with an ExpressVPN-compatible router.
- Zero-log policy to protect your privacy.
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, Game Consoles, routers, and more.
- Network Lock kill switch.
- 24/7 Customer Support.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
VPNhelper readers can get extra three months free with a 12-month ExpressVPN subscription. That’s a 49% saving!
While Louis Vuitton does engage in blocking ISP’s and IP addresses, it can still be accessed with a few tips and tricks. In most cases, clearing the cache or restarting the internet can help fix the issue. However, using a VPN is sure to get rid of the issue.
A VPN will also help keep your identity safe online and protect your from all sorts of hackers/trackers. Not to mention, the ability to bypass Geo-blocks is definitely needed, especially when we already know that the Louis Vuitton website may be inaccessible due to a geo-block.
I Can’t Checkout on the LV website, What can I do?
People have also reported issues that occur when checking out on the LV website, though we aren’t sure why that happens. The main concern that LV has is that people buy their products to resell them, hence they may mark some accounts as spam and could be preventing you from checking out.
If such is the case, using a VPN can help you create a new account and enjoy their services again. Also, make sure to use the dedicated LV applications if the website fails to work for some other reasons.
What Is The Best Way To Access LV Website?
The best way to access the Louis Vuitton website is by using a VPN. A VPN will completely mask your identity and protect your privacy. They won’t be able to tell your real location as VPNs also mask your location by changing your time & date to the location’s time-zone.