As the dependency on the Internet is increasing, so do the privacy concerns, hacking attacks, and so on are also coming into play more and more. When the security concerns related to the internet come to our mind the first we think is, why don’t we use something which will block most of the attacks as soon as we visit their source? Well, it is possible and you can do it even with help of a VPN.
As VPN marketing is growing, VPN providers are constantly working to make their service better than their competitors. And when we talk about competition, NordVPN always comes at the top. There are features such as DoubleVPN, their obfuscated servers which give you internet freedom even in china, and many more things which makes it overall best among top VPN providers.
But in the guide, we are going to talk about the NordVPN CyberSec feature. Let’s find out what it is, why it is important and how to use it.
What is NordVPN Cybersec feature
There are many times, even if we are too conscious, we visit websites that host malware or phishing scams. To prevent us from such online threats, NordVPN introduced an advanced technology solution that blocks websites known for malicious activities. Not just it, it also blocks flashy ads and gives us a speedy browsing experience.
How To Use NordVPN Cybersec
How to download and install NordVPN
- Go to NordVPN’s official website.
- Signup for an account.
- Subscribe to one of its plans which best suits you (don’t worry even if you regret your decision you can ask for money-back within 30 Days)
- Once made the payment, you’ll be redirected to the Dashboard, Here go to Download Apps in the right sidebar.
- Now choose your platform and download will start automatically.
- From here you can install NordVPN App as you install other apps, depends on your platform.
How to use the Cybersec Feature in windows and Mac
Once you have installed NordVPN, now it is time to use its advanced features in our case, CyberSec. Here’s how:
- Open NordVPN, click on the Settings icon on the top right(in the windows) and top left(in mac).
- Here go to General Settings and activate the CyberSec toggle.
Now you can enjoy hassle-free browsing in your windows.
Didn’t get the steps? Here is the video demonstrating how to do it: