Are you concerned about your privacy even if you are using macOS, an operating system which claims to be invulnerable? But even if it claims to be so I don’t think it is completely secure from hacker attacks all the time. Well let’s be clear, macs are really somewhat secure than Windows PC but when it comes online security or attacks on our privacy it’s almost same. In this guide, I am going to tell you how to protect your online privacy and enjoy the online world without any worry. Let’s see how to download and Install NordVPN on MacOS.
What is NordVPN?
NordVPN was released in February 2012 and is now one of the best-selling VPNs available in the market. It isn’t just because it is available for a long time but because of its features, a vast no. of servers in different countries with which you can connect at any time without compromising with your internet speed.
Why do I personally use NordVPN?
There are many reasons why I personally use it but here I’ll mention only the main feature which makes it a must buy VPN. Here are the few points:
Location of headquarter: NordVPN’s headquarter is located in Panama, a country which has no mandatory data retention laws which mean any government can’t force NordVPN to keep a record of their users’ data which is too good for privacy purpose.
A large number of servers located in different countries: When we look at the number of servers through which we can connect using NordVPN is really vast. It has 1800+ servers located in just USA in 15 cities and 5500+ servers worldwide which are responsible for providing you a better speed and a stable connection.
Technology: NordVPN uses OpenVPN technology which gives us 256-bit encryption, also know as military-grade encryption. Just by the name, you can imagine how difficult it is to decrypt your data.
Dedicated P2P servers: If you are a fan of downloading torrents then you know better how important it is. Most of the VPNs reduces your connection speed when you start to download something from P2P sites.
Actually, most of them don’t do it intentionally but when you download torrents, mostly big files, it increases the load of their servers which cause in slow speed. To solve this issue, NordVPN provides you with the functionality of connecting via their P2P specialised servers.
Support: NordVPN provides us 24*7 supports and whenever I need their help, they connect as soon as possible which is better than most of the VPN services which I used in past.
Pricing: If we talk about its pricing then it comes with 3 options which cost $2.99/month in 1-Month Plan, $4.92/month in 1-year plan and $3.71/month in the 2-Year plan.
Money-Back Guarantee: If you have purchased NordVPN and now you are not satisfied with their service then you can ask for money-back within 30 Days unconditionally.
Mode of Payment: Whenever we talk about VPN, the first thing which comes in our mind is privacy. And whenever we talk privacy then it is same for even our card and other banking information. By keeping this matter in mind NordVPN also allows you to pay even via cryptocurrencies.
How to download and Install NordVPN in your macOS
To download NordVPN on your macOS follow the steps below:
- Click here to go to NordVPN official page, it will redirect you to the best offer available currently.
- Click on the Grab the Deal button.
- Once reached, now choose any of the plans of your choice and make payment (Don’t worry even if you don’t like its services you can ask for the money-back within 30 days)
- After you make the payment, you will be redirected to the Dashboard of your Nord Account.
- Here click on the Download apps button in the sidebar.
- On the next screen, you’ll see various platforms on which you can run NordVPN.
- Go to Download For macOS and choose the version of your mac.
- As soon as you select your version, NordVPN will be started to download.
Now you downloaded NordVPN for your macOS, it’s time to install it. Here’s how to install it on Mac:
- Now open the file you just downloaded.
- Click on Continue button.
- On the next window, click on the Install button.
- Now, a pop up will appear to ask for your password to confirm your Installation.
- Once inserted, click on Install software button.
- Now, wait for the installation to be completed.
- Once installed successfully, click on Close button.
- Now go to Finder and search for NordVPN and open the result.
- Now click on the Quick Connect button to connect to the best servers according to your location.
Are you facing any problem in following the steps mentioned above? Don’t worry here is the video tutorial for you:
If you still have any doubts or suggestions related to “Download and Install NordVPN on macOS” then feel free to contact us via our dedicated page. Our team will try to short out your concerns as soon as possible.